Reasons to Bike Commute to Work
Bike commuting improves your health:
- Staying in better shape will decrease your chances of getting sick.
- National health statistics show that when you're more active, you decrease your risk for cancer, heart disease, obesity and diabetes.
- Bicycle commuting allows you to include your workout in your daily schedule and helps to meet fitness goals.
Bike commuting improves your mood:
- More energy available throughout the day.
- Improved health and happiness.
- Regular participation in a cycling routine naturally shifts your focus to include thoughts of the weather, areas in your community to ride, road safety, and traffic. Thereby increasing your awareness of the link between the environment and your community.
Bike commuting saves you money:
- Reduce car maintenance.
- Reduce your gas bill.
- Reduce parking costs.
Bike commuting helps the environment by reducing your carbon footprint.
What is our mission?When Trek began in 1976, our mission was simple: Build the best bikes in the world. Today, we’ve added to our mission: Help the world use the bicycle as a simple solution to complex problems.
The bicycle is the most efficient form of human transportation. It can combat climate change, ease urban congestion, and build human fitness. It brings us together, yet allows us to escape. And it takes us places we would never see any other way. At Trek we believe in bikes.
Change the World
1 World - 2 Wheels
Ride for your Health
Ride for the World
Ride for our Future
Welcome to Trek Store ColumbusWe're here for you. We are your local full service community bike shop with worldly bike knowledge. We have three locations in Columbus, OH:
- Dublin store is located at 2720 Sawmill Place Blvd., Columbus, OH 43230 614-791-TREK (8735)
- Westerville store is located at - 5985 Maxtown Rd., Westerville, OH 43081 614-901-TREK
- Upper Arlington is located at 1442 W. Lane Ave., Columbus, OH 614-791-TREK